Recordings are on the platform for those who purchased.
If you did not register and wish to purchase a membership to the Virtual Institute recordings, please email Jenn.
Instructions to access you membership on the platorm
- You will start on the platform/site at https://virtual.iaace.com/.
- Your login is the email you registered for VI with and the password you created. Click the blue button- Log In
- If you don’t remember your password, click forgot password.
- Enter the email address that you registered for VI with and click the blue button “Request reset link”
- Go to your email inbox. The email will come from Word Press with a subject line of [IAACE Virtual Institute] Forgot your password. (refresh and check spam if you don’t receive)
- In the email, go to reset your password. “Click here”
- That directs you to a Tab with the option to use a generated password. If you want to use that password, retype that password and click the Blue Button, Save. (skip the next two steps if you did this)
- If you want to create your own password, click in the field and remove that generated password
- Then type a new password in the add new password field and retype the new password field. Click the blue button- Save.
- It brings you to a confirmation that your password has been updated. Click the < Go to IAACE Virtual Institute.
- Log in with your email and the new password that you just created. Be sure to write it down or commit it to memory.
- View the main page to choose sessions the sessions you wish to watch.
- Coming soon ….
Thanks to all who made VI possible!
IAACE Virtual Institute Friday, May 5, 2023.
The focus of this professional development opportunity will be improving our Digital Skills/Literacy and advocacy skills. It will take place on our virtual.iaace.com platform live.
Schedule At A Glance
|Central Time||Eastern Time||What’s happening?|
|8:30-10:00||9:30-11:00||IAACE Annual MeetingILA Annual Meeting|
|10:00-10:30||11:00-11:30||Keynote-Senator Todd Young|
|10:45-11:45||11:45-12:45||Session Breakout One
-Maximizing Instruction with Hybrid
|11:45-11:50||12:45-12:50||5- minute Break|
|11:50-12:50||12:50-1:50||Session Breakout Two
-Motivating Adult Learners with Digital Skills
|1:05-2:05||2:05-3:05||Session Breakout Three
-Essential Digital Skills for Your Adult Students
|2:05-2:10||3:05-3:10||5- minute Break|
-Digital Tools and Resources for Student Success on the GED Test
|3:10-4:00||4:10-5:00||ClosingKeynote- State Representative Renee Pack
Celebration/ – Prizes
Maximizing Instruction with Hybrid
Relevant, Engaging Materials for Teaching Basic Skills and Digital Literacy
Marketing: Everyone’s Doing it!
Best Practices for Managing Social Media in Adult Ed.
Motivating Adult Learners with Digital Skills
Differentiated Instruction: Effective Teaching in the “One-Room Schoolhouse”
Digital Equity 101
Intro to Advocacy /Adv 101
Essential Digital Skills for Your Adult Students
The Juice Learning Experience
AtoZ Math Site
Using Data to Tell the Adult Education Story
Digital Tools and Resources for Student Success on the GED Test
An Upgrade to Learning with New Readers Press