Click HERE to Purchase Annual IAACE Membership: $55
- Your membership supports advocacy for the field of adult and continuing education.
- The annual IAACE conference each spring provides members with the opportunity to learn from and share with adult education professionals from Indiana and across the country. IAACE members receive discounted registration rates. (Memberships must be purchased to receive the conference registration discount prior to registering for the conference. )
- We develop professional development resources, encourage and implement research, and communicate in various ways with the membership and the public.
- Virtual.iaace.com access for Professional Development is coming soon
- All members of IAACE will now receive a 5% tuition discount when they attend WGU Indiana. This discount will apply to any degree program and will be available for 4 terms (two-years). Find out more HERE.
- All members of IAACE will now receive a 10% tuition discount when they attend Grand Canyon University. Take the first step today: https://redesign.gcu.edu/ec/rodney.grilliot
- IAACE members are eligible to join the Teacher’s Credit Union and enjoy its benefits.
- IAACE is a group member of The Coalition on Adult Basic Education (COABE), the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE) and the Coalition of Lifelong Learning Organizations’ (COLLO). IAACE members receive special conference discounts and professional development discounts for both COABE and AAACE.
- IAACE Members also belong to Indiana Literacy Association.
- Our e-newsletter keeps you connected and up-to-date with important news, updates, and stories from the adult education community.
- IAACE members have access to our teacher and director mentoring program that is exclusively offered to members.
- IAACE Tech Talk’s Monthly, https://iaace.com/tech-talk/
- Your IAACE membership fee is tax-deductible.
We hope that members will join the committees to network and grow themselves and our organization. Here’s a brief description of each to help you decide where you fit.
Advocacy is essential to Adult Education, and IAACE has a lobbyist to make an impact on the funds available for Adult Education. Sharing success stories, inviting government officials to your events and writing them are three ways you can participate.
We communicate with our newsletter, our blog, and website, and email. We are looking for monthly submissions for blogs that share resources and ideas as well as making your job easier. We also want to hear your stories to include in the newsletter to share our success with all members. We have a goal to have a member on the committee from each region.
How do we grow membership? How do we provide members what they need? The membership committee communicates with each new member and assists with engaging them in the beginning. What else do you need from your membership? This committee can make an impact on that.
The conference committee is fun. If you want a part in making your conference motivational and inspiring, join the conference committee. Call for presenters, after hour fun and keynote speaker, you can have a say in all of it when you enter the conference committee.
Employer Engagement is a over a year old. The purpose of this committee is to build collaborations between employers and adult education organizations to increase opportunities for adult learners. It started the IET and WEI treasure chest on our website.
The Professional Development Committee purpose is to build professional development opportunities for our members. When you logged in you may view the latest at https://iaace.com/professional-development/
The Adult Learner committee purpose is about engaging our adult learners in our adult education community.
Join a committee to learn more. There are no terms for the committees. Try as many as you like! The IAACE Board and staff encourage you to get involved with the committee that interests you. Contact any board member or email email@example.com with questions.