Join us for a Virtual Financial Literacy Event on Credit & Credit Scores
March 23, 2023
7 pm CT/8 pm ET
In collaboration with Teachers Credit Union and Indiana State Literacy Association
PGP/PD- All your questions answered!
You ask the questions, and Risa A. Regnier, Director, Educator Licensing, Indiana Department of Education, will answer your questions. The session is available for review on the virtual.iaace.com platform
Professional Development Options Links:
- IAACE Conference
- Offered at the end of September in person and/or through virtual component
- Virtual Institute in the Spring
- Virtual.iaace.com Platform
- The platform is IAACE membership professional development platform. All IAACE members have access to the platform and selected professional development and may have a membership to other events like conferences or virtual offerings. Are you a member and need access, start here: //iaace.com/platform-access/.
- COABE Conference
- Offered in April of each year in person and/or virtual component.
- COABE Webinars
- Offered on a monthly basis. Your membership number is required. A COABE membership is included with your IAACE membership
- LINCS training related to adult education
- Local Staff Training related to adult education
More Information may be found here: ActivePolicy
Documentation of your professional development points (PDP) is your responsibility. You are responsible for inputting your PDP into the systems that your organization or licensure may require. IAACE can not perform that for you. IAACE often includes assistance within our events to aid your documentation; for example, see the 2021 Spring Virtual Institute, 2021 Fall Conference, or the 2022 conference.
If you have questions if a webinar or activity will count, talking with your supervisor is a great place to start.
IAACE Members may sign in to view replays of IAACE Professional Development Opportunities. Use your membership email and password.