Lunch and Learn with Craig Boykin
Friday, Dec. 15
11:00 am Central/12:00 pm Eastern
Register in advance for this meeting:
Grant Writing 101
Replay available at //iaace.com/mentoring-goat/
PGP/PD- All your questions answered!
You ask the questions, and Risa A. Regnier, Director of Educator Licensing, Indiana Department of Education, will answer your questions. The session is available for review on the virtual.iaace.com platform
Professional Development Options Links:
- IAACE Conference
- Offered in the Fall in person
- Virtual Institute in the Spring
- Virtual.iaace.com Platform
- The platform is the IAACE membership professional development platform. All IAACE members have access to the platform and selected professional development and may have a membership to other events like conferences or virtual offerings. Are you a member and need access, start here: //iaace.com/platform-access/.
- COABE Conference
- Offered in March or April of each year in person and/or virtual component.
- COABE Webinars
- Offered every month. Your membership number is required. A COABE membership is included with your IAACE membership.
- IBM SkillsBuild through COABE
- IBM SkillsBuild is a free digital platform that connects adult learners with a curated path of job-focused learning. The platform has been customized for COABE so that our members can track their students’ progress as they make their way through the badges and credentials. Users will be able to showcase their badges and credentials on LinkedIn, their job transcripts, and resumes.
- LINCS training related to adult education
- Local Staff Training related to adult education
More Information may be found here: ActivePolicy
Documentation of your professional development points (PDP) is your responsibility. You are responsible for inputting your PDP into the systems that your organization or licensure may require. IAACE can not perform that for you. IAACE often includes assistance within our events to aid your documentation; for example, see the 2021 Spring Virtual Institute, 2021 Conference, 2022 Conference, 2023 Virtual Institute, and 2023 Conference.
Talking with your supervisor is a great place to start if you have questions about a webinar or activity counting towards your professional development requirements.
Indiana Department of Workforce Development Professional Development
Adult Education Administrators/Teachers Handbooks
IAACE Members may sign in to view replays of IAACE Professional Development Opportunities. Use your membership email and password.