Thanks for submitting your Proposal for the 2021 IAACE Conference on April 28-30 at the Blue Chip Casino Resort!
You will receive a copy of your proposal via email to the email you utilized in the proposal.
This will take no longer than 24 hours but likely within minutes. Please check your email for a copy sent to the email provided. If you do not receive an email we have not received your proposal.
Notifications, if your proposal has been accepted, will be sent to your email address provided no later than February 15, 2021. If the committee needs to contact you prior they will do so via email provided or mobile number provided. The discount code for conference registration will be provided at the time of your proposal notification.
You must register for the conference with that code prior to February 28, 2021. Refunds or retroactive discounts will not be available.
If you have any questions about the conference, please visit https://iaace.com/conference-promo/
You may also reach the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a reminder of the Presenter Agreement:
- Must register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- Will be responsible for all costs related to transportation, room, and board.
- Will be responsible for furnishing handouts in the quantity needed for sessions.
- The conference provides a projector, screen, tables, AV cart; please bring your own computer and any special adaptors/plugins.
- Will be responsible for arrangements and costs of audio/visual equipment beyond what the conference provides
- Will not be paid an honorarium. (a discount code will be provided for registration, no refunds or retro actives)
- Must adhere to all copyright laws.
- Will be responsible for the security of any personal equipment used in a presentation.
- Grant permission to IAACE for use of any photography/videography taken by the conference planners for future promotional purposes.