CALL FOR PRESENTERS 2020
The Indiana Association for Adult and Continuing Education (IAACE) is a statewide association of individuals and institutions promoting the education and training of adults. The organization evolved from a group of adult educators who first met in December 1943 to discuss the future of adult education in Indiana. Since that time, many changes have occurred in Indiana’s social and economic structure that resulted in increased need for adult education.
Membership in the Indiana Association for Adult and Continuing Education includes adult education professionals from public school adult education, community education and continuing education programs, business and industry, health and social welfare agencies, corrections, hospitals, libraries, and many other fields. Members from these diverse groups come together to share information and to form partnerships in order to better serve adults throughout Indiana with education, employability and career pathways.
This year’s conference will be held on April 22nd, 23rd and 24th, 2020. Our theme is Back to the Future. We encourage you to implement aspects of the theme into your presentations. We need creative ideas and strategies for teachers, administrators, life coaches, and support staff. If you are interested in helping build our future by presenting at the annual IAACE conference in French Lick, Indiana, please submit the following proposal by January 31, 2020 online.
Questions may be directed to:
Co-Chair Conference 2020
Or the Proposals team:
CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2020
- Must register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- Will be responsible for all costs related to transportation, room, and board.
- Will be responsible for furnishing handouts in the quantity needed for sessions.
- The conference provides a projector, screen, tables, AV cart; please bring your own computer and any special adaptors/plugins.
- Will be responsible for arrangements and costs of audio/visual equipment beyond what the conference provides
- Will not be paid an honorarium. (a discount code will be provided for registration, no refunds or retro actives)
- Must adhere to all copyright laws.
- Will be responsible for the security of any personal equipment used in a presentation.
- Grant permission to IAACE for use of any photography/videography taken by the conference planners for future promotional purposes.
The deadline to submit a presentation is December 15, 2019. The Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal for presentation. Presenters must register for the IAACE 2020 conference by February 29, 2020. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the presenter’s workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Concurrent presentations are 90 minutes on Wednesday and 60 minutes Thursday and Friday.
Proposals may only be submitted with this website form.