Wednesday, September 27 Keynote
“MADE FOR GREATNESS: The 7 Habits That Unlock Greatness Within”
The difference in success or failure in life, work, and business are hidden within habits. Habits are the essence of what separates people who achieve greatness and those that don’t. In this powerful program based on the book, “Made For Greatness: The 7 Habits that Unlock Greatness Within”, leadership keynote speaker, Adam White delivers the 7 Powerful Habits every Individual can develop to master these leadership challenges.
You will discover: How to develop the 7 powerful habits for yourself and your organization
Habit 1 – Take the Lead – This habit teaches accountability, taking initiative, and cultivating leadership in every single person
Habit 2 – Prepare for Greatness – The habit teaches the principles of preparation and developing a M.A.P. for high-performance and laser-focused results
Habit 3 – Develop Discipline – This habit teaches the power of rituals and daily habits that, when implemented consistently, makes any vision, plan, or goal achievable in far less time.
Habit 4 – Think We, not Me – This habit builds a sense of teamwork to make the dream work. It transitions the culture from selfishness to selflessness.
Habit 5 – Focus on Achievement Instead of Activity – Teaches the habit of focusing on the end results and outcome without being side-tracked or distracted by daily unproductive activities.
Habit 6 – Cultivate Gratitude – Creating a culture of gratitude produces more positive mindsets and more collaborative work environments.
Habit 7 – Defy the odds – This habit develops the leadership ability to overcome challenges, obstacles, manage change and defy the very odds that are stacked against them.
Friday, September 29 Keynote
Fit at Forty, Forging the Future (to be Fab at Fifty!)
A motivating and upbeat customized keynote session. To celebrate IAACE and share how we will be fabulous at fifty.
- “Playing Nice in the Sandbox,” a review of skills and strategies to improve communication, relationships, and teamwork; two (2) parts
- You can’t change anyone else or control a lot of what happens at work, so the best you can do is: Do your best and have a positive influence on others around you. This workshop helps you learn about the many style differences you encounter every day, as well as your own communication styles and how to flex your style to make style differences more manageable. We also review many other teambuilding and relationship skills to help your team improve teamwork and customer service, keep your sandbox a great place to work, and serve your students, customers, and stakeholders.
- “People Don’t Leave Jobs; They Leave Bosses” is a chance for bosses to examine some of their own leadership styles/traits and review some “leadership best practices.”
- After helping people identify some of their own leadership styles and traits, this workshop reviews many “best practices” to help leaders reflect on their own leadership style and identify ways to improve and expand their skills to hep them avoid being the boss who drives the best and brightest employees out the door to work for someone else!
- “How to Thrive in a Radically Changing World,” a review of skills and strategies to be more resilient and better manage times of change and transition.
- Change is certain, and being able to manage your transitions when change happens is becoming an increasingly important life skill, not to mention in the workplace. This workshop helps remind teams about the dynamics of change and why it can be unsettling at times, and more importantly — we review ways to reframe the situation so that in addition to seeing what is changed or gone, you also see opportunity and possibility, and hopefully — better.