Dear Potential Exhibitor or Sponsor,
The Indiana Association for Adult Continuing Education (IAACE) invites you to exhibit at the state adult education event for 2021: The IAACE 2021 State Adult Education Conference, September 29, 30, and October 1.
We are excited and thrilled to return to an in-person conference with a hybrid experience. The theme is Connect Four: Connecting Community Based Partners, Adult Educators (HSE, HSD, ELL, ABE), Employers, Training Providers. This Fall Conference will bring together all of these across the state of Indiana and we will make new connections.
The Fall Conference is an excellent opportunity for you to return to an in-person conference, drawing statewide participation. This year’s conference will offer over 70+ topical conference and networking workshops, and we expect approximately 400 registrants from around the state. But as we are respectful of the times, we will have a virtual component to the conference that will allow all to participate at their comfort level.
The conference will take place at the Blue Chip Casino Hotel and Spa in Michigan City, Indiana. Exhibitor booths will be within the transition space that conference attendees will transition from the Stardust Event Center and the breakout rooms. The virtual component will take place on our Connectable platform, https://virtual.iaace.com/. Please complete your virtual booth information at https://iaace.com/virtual-institute-sponsor-form/
The exhibit area will be a focal point of the conference. There will be a Grand Opening of Exhibits on Wednesday, September 29, that will include lunch with the Vendors.
The Exhibitor Prospectus contains the following:
- Overview of the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Guidelines
- Exhibitor Contract & Exhibitor Registration Form
- Sponsoring Levels
- Ad Space in the Electronic Program
We have a menu of sponsorship options for you to customize your sponsorship. This will allow you to customize your support of IAACE and build your business/organization in your way.
If we can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Your support for this conference is much appreciated!
|Jennifer Wigginton||Sheila Butler|
|IAACE Executive Director and Co-Chair Conference||President and Co-Chair Conference|
Volunteer Exhibitor Coordinator
President-Elect and Co-Chair Conference
Exhibits will be conducted in the through fare Space.
|Exhibit Hall Hours||Space and Rates|
|Tuesday, September 28, 2021||$ 350 for 1 table Basic Exhibitor Space|
|5:00 pm- 9:00 pm Set-up||Options available for Prime and Premier Space|
|Wednesday, September 29, 2021|
|Exhibits Open 10:00 am
Exhibits Close 6:00 pm
|Each vendor area consists of:|
|Thursday, September 30, 2021||One (1) 8’ X 30” draped table|
|Exhibits Open 7:00 am
Exhibits Close 7:00 pm
|Two (2) chairs|
|Friday, October 1, 2021||Complimentary water in the exhibition area|
|Exhibits are closed Close/ Tear Down|
Please contact Jenn Wigginton, Executive Director/Co-Chair Conference, with questions.
Thursday, September 30 7:00pm-11:00 pm OR
Friday, October 1, 6:00 am-9:00 am OR 1:00-5:00pm CT
DISMANTLE AND MOVE OUT INFORMATION
All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Friday, October 1, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Any equipment or materials of the Exhibitor remaining past that time may be considered abandoned and disposed of as is deemed advisable. Any costs will be incurred by the Exhibitor.
To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor move-out deadline, please have all carriers’ check-in by Friday, October 1, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.
POST-SHOW PAPERWORK AND LABELS
Be sure your carrier knows the company name and booth number when making arrangements for shipping your exhibit at the close of the show.
ELECTRIC AND AUDIOVISUAL Requests should be made within the Registration Form
Wi-Fi will be available in the exhibitor hall and all-conference space.
No refunds will be granted.
IAACE Conference Exhibitor
One 8′ x 30″ draped table, two chairs.
All tables will be assigned by the Conference Chair, with priority given first to vendors providing sponsorship and/ or premier and prime vendor status sponsoring activities, then based upon the chronological receipt of registration. You will receive your booth number on or after September 15, 2021. Register early!
All exhibitors must be registered. Accurately completing the exhibitor registration including the name of individual representatives, and paying applicable fees, will constitute a conference contract. To change the name of a representative email firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibitors are required to sign in at the Exhibitor Registration area at the conference center.
CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS
Products and/or services related to the educational and professional development of our members are suitable for exhibition. The Exhibits and Conference Chairs reserve the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit that, in their judgment, is not suitable to, or in keeping with, the character of the conference.
These guidelines are to be considered as part of the Exhibitor Contract. The Conference Exhibits Chair reserves the right to interpret them, as well as make final decisions on all points which guidelines do not cover.
Shipments may arrive no earlier than September 25, 2021, and no later than Tuesday, September 28 to:
BLUE CHIP CASINO
IAACE Conference Booth # (insert your number)
777 Blue Chip Drive
MICHIGAN CITY, IN 46360
- Display Space Not Claimed: Booths not occupied by the opening of the exhibition may be canceled or reassigned without refund. The Exhibits Chair reserves the right to assign labor to set up any display that is not in the process of being erected at that time. The charge for the labor will be billed to the Exhibitor.
- Subletting Space: No Exhibitor may assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted to him/her nor exhibit therein, nor permit any other person or firm to exhibit therein, any goods other than those manufactured or distributed by the Exhibitor in the regular course of its business, without written consent of the Exhibits Chair.
- Canvassing, Soliciting, Exhibiting, or Distributing Samples: Exhibitors are confined to their own booth space. Printed advertising is not permitted beyond the confines of the purchased booth space. Order taking and direct sales by Exhibitors are permitted. Firms that choose to sell merchandise at the IAACE 2021 State Conference assume full responsibility in securing a vendor license and collecting applicable taxes.
- Hold Harmless Clause: Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and save its agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges of fines and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitors’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of the Convention Center, its employees and agents, and the Indiana Association for Adult Continuing Education (IAACE). The Exhibitor understands that neither IAACE nor the Conference Hotel parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property, and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
- Security: The conference hall is accessible to attendees outside of the conference hours. The conference hotel staff will close off the area of the building following the close of the conference each day after attendees have left. However, the space is not able to be locked. In additional IAACE and their agents cannot accept responsibility for the protection of exhibitors’ materials and displays. Exhibitors are expected to carry all risk insurance on their exhibits, utilize lock boxes, and/or arrange for their security in their booths, as appropriate, at their own expense.
- Fire Protection, Machinery, Flammable Liquids, and Electricity: All display materials must be fire-proofed. No person shall erect an engine, motor, or other machinery on the premises, or use any gas, electricity, flammable liquid, or charcoal therein, without the prior written approval of the conference hotel. All electrical work and equipment required in addition to that provided must be ordered through the Convention Center to ensure that it will meet all state and local codes.
- Light and Power: General house lighting is provided for adequate illumination of the exhibit area. All electrical work and equipment required in addition to that offered must be ordered through the conference hotel to ensure that it will meet all state and local codes.
- Additional Information: The Exhibitor agrees to abide by the above terms and by any other reasonable rules of the conference and hotel. Disputes arising between the Exhibitor and the conference hotel, provided that they do not materially alter their terms of this contract, will be referred to the Conference Committee and their decision will be final.
Ad Space for Electronic Conference Program (Deadline Friday, September 17th)
Black & White Ads
Full Page Ad (8”x10” black & white) $ 425.00
Half Page Ad (4”x5” black & white) $ 225.00
Quarter Page Ad (2”x2.5” black & white) $ 125.00
Full Page Ad (8”x10” color) $ 625.00
Half Page Ad (4”x5” color) $ 325.00
Quarter Page Ad (2”x2.5” color) $ 175.00
Ad Space for Electronic Conference Program
Please make checks payable to
Mail Check to:
9801 FALL CREEK ROAD #151
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46256