The 2020 IAACE officer and board member nominations are now open. This is your opportunity to nominate a colleague, or yourself, for a board position. Positions open this year include:
Four Board Members
IAACE works hard to provide quality professional development, networking, and advocacy for adult education professionals in Indiana, and we need strong leaders to continue that mission. This is your chance to be a part of the leadership team for YOUR organization.
- Nominees must be an IAACE member in good standing. A membership list is available through the IAACE website here. You must be logged in your membership account to view the list. Need help? Go to the help page.
- Nominators must also be an IAACE member in good standing.
- To nominate colleagues, click here to submit the nomination online via the IAACE website. This nomination form is only available through this link and cannot be accessed from the website. You will need to provide:
- Full name of nominee
- Contact phone number
- The term of service is two years and begins on July 1. (President-Elect is a three year commitment as you transition from President-Elect, President, and Past-President)
- Nominations close end of day February 6, 2020.
- The official election ballot will be available in early March.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAACE Nomination Committee