Dear Potential Exhibitor or Sponsor,
The Indiana Association for Adult Continuing Education (IAACE) invite you to exhibit at the state adult education event for 2020: The IAACE 2020 State Adult Education Conference, April 22-24, 2020. This conference will bring together adult educators, literacy professionals, and directors from across the state of Indiana. The theme is Back to the Future. This is an excellent opportunity for you to participate in a sizable conference, drawing statewide participation. This year’s conference will offer over 80+ topical conference and networking workshops, and we expect approximately 400 registrants from around the state. We are always looking for ways to increase our Integrated Educational Training, Workforce Education and Employer Engagements as well as basic skills remediation and English Language reources.
The conference will take place at the French Lick Resort and Hotel in French Lick, Indiana. Exhibitor booths will be located in the Hoosier Room.
The conference committee is dedicated to making the exhibit area a focal point of the conference. There will be a Grand Opening of Exhibits on Wednesday, April 24, following the opening general session. Wednesday, and Thursday the exhibit area will be swarming with visitors during the morning and afternoon breaks. Door prize drawings will cater to the exhibitor hours to draw participants into the exhibit area.
The Exhibitor Prospectus contains the following:
- Overview of the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Guidelines
- Exhibitor Contract & Exhibitor Registration Form
- Sponsoring Levels
- Ad Space in the Program
The new option we have this year is a way to customize a sponsorship for your organization and a way to level up. Get on the list to receive all the details by clicking here, http://eepurl.com/gf2yCj.
We are looking forward to making this a profitable experience for you. If we can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Your support for this conference is much appreciated!
IAACE Executive Director and Co-Chair Conference
President-Elect and Co-Chair Conference
Volunteer Exhibitor Coordinator
Meet with people who buy and use your products and services. Position your company or organization as a leading provider of adult education and literacy resources by participating in this conference, sponsored by the IAACE and the Department of Workforce Development.
Exhibits will be conducted in the Hoosier Ballroom. Booth and aisles are carpeted.
|Exhibit Hall Hours||Space and Rates|
|Tuesday, April 21, 2020||$ 350 for 1 table, additional tables are $100 each|
|5:00 pm- 9:00 pm Set-up||Price for single or multiple booths increases $100 per booth after March 15, 2020 (depending on availability).|
|Wednesday, April 22, 2020|
|Exhibits Open 10:00 am
Exhibits Close 6:00 pm
|Each vendor area consists of:|
|Thursday, April 23, 2020||*One (1) 8’ X 30” draped table|
|Exhibits Open 7:00 am
Exhibits Close 5:00 pm
|*Two (2) chairs|
|Friday, April 24, 2020||*Complimentary water in exhibition area|
|Exhibits are closed Close/ Tear Down|
Please contact Jenn Wigginton Executive Director/Co-Chair Conference, with questions.
Thursday, April 23 6:00pm-11:00 pm OR
Friday, April 24, 2020,12:00-5:00pm
DISMANTLE AND MOVE-OUT INFORMATION
All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Friday, April 26, 2020, by 5:00 p.m.
Any equipment or materials of the exhibitor remaining past that time may be considered abandoned and disposed of as is deemed advisable. Any costs will be incurred by the exhibitor.
To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the exhibitor move-out deadline, please have all carriers’ check-in by Friday, April 24, 2020, at 2:00 p.m.
POST-SHOW PAPERWORK AND LABELS
Be sure your carrier knows the company name and booth number when making arrangements for shipping your exhibit at the close of the show.
ELECTRIC AND AUDIOVISUAL
You can find the order form on our website at http://www.iaace.org/conference-2020.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the exhibitor hall.
No refunds will be granted.
IAACE Conference Exhibitor
Each 10′ x 10′ space, one 8′ x 30″ draped table, two chairs.
All tables will be assigned by the Conference Chair, with priority given first to vendors providing sponsorship and/ or premier and prime vendor status sponsoring activities, then based upon the chronological receipt of registration. You will receive your booth number on or after March 15, 2020. Register early!
All exhibitors must be registered. Accurately completing the exhibitor registration including the name of individual representatives and paying applicable fees will constitute a conference contract. To change the name of a representative email firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibitors are required to sign-in at the Exhibitor Registration area at the conference center.
CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS
Products and/or services related to the educational and professional development of our members are suitable for exhibition. The Exhibits and Conference Chairs reserve the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit that, in their judgment, is not suitable to, or in keeping with, the character of the conference.
These guidelines are to be considered as part of the Exhibitor Contract. The Conference Exhibits Chair reserves the right to interpret them, as well as make final decisions on all points which guidelines do not cover.
Shipments may arrive no earlier than April 15, 2020 and no later than Monday, April 20, 2020 to:
French Lick Resort
Attn: Wilma Barnes
IAACE Conference Booth # (insert your number)
French Lick, IN 47432
- Display Space Not Claimed: Booths not occupied by the opening of the exhibition may be canceled or
reassigned without refund. The Exhibits Chair reserves the right to assign labor to set up any display that is not in the process of being erected at that time. The charge for the labor will be billed to the Exhibitor.
- Subletting Space: No Exhibitor may assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted to him/her nor exhibit therein, nor permit any other person or firm to exhibit therein, any goods other than those manufactured or distributed by the Exhibitor in the regular course of its business, without written consent of the Exhibits Chair.
- Canvassing, Soliciting, Exhibiting, or Distributing Samples: Exhibitors are confined to their own booth space. Printed advertising is not permitted beyond the confines of the purchased booth space. Order taking and direct sales by Exhibitors are permitted. Firms that choose to sell merchandise at the IAACE 2020 State Conference assume full responsibility in securing a vendor license and collecting applicable taxes.
- Hold Harmless Clause: Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and save its agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges of fines and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitors’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of the Convention Center, its employees and agents, and the Indiana Association for Adult Continuing Education (IAACE). The Exhibitor understands that neither IAACE nor the Conference Hotel parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property, and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
- Security: The conference hall is not accessible to attendees outside of the conference hours. The conference hotel staff will close and lock off the building following the close of the conference each day after attendees have left. However, IAACE and their agents cannot accept responsibility for the protection of exhibitors’ materials and displays. Exhibitors are expected to carry all risk insurance on their exhibits, utilize lock boxes, and/or arrange for their security in their booths, as appropriate, at their own expense.
- Fire Protection, Machinery, Flammable Liquids, and Electricity: All display materials must be fire-proofed. No person shall erect an engine, motor, or other machinery on the premises, or use any gas, electricity, flammable liquid, or charcoal therein, without the prior written approval of the conference hotel. All electrical work and equipment required in addition to that provided must be ordered through the Convention Center to ensure that it will meet all state and local codes.
- Light and Power: General house lighting is provided for adequate illumination of the exhibit area. All electrical work and equipment required in addition to that offered must be ordered through the conference hotel to ensure that it will meet all state and local codes.
- Additional Information: The Exhibitor agrees to abide by the above terms and by any other reasonable rules of the conference and hotel. Disputes arising between the Exhibitor and the conference hotel, provided that they do not materially alter their terms of this contract, will be referred to the Conference Committee and their decision will be final.
Ad Space for Conference Program
Black & White Ads
Full Page Ad (black & white) $ 425.00
Half Page Ad (black & white) $ 225.00
Quarter Page Ad (black & white) $ 125.00
Premier Poster outside Ballroom (color) $1,100.00
Premier Poster in the Main Hall (color) $600.00
Full Page Ad (color) $ 625.00
Half Page Ad (color) $ 325.00
Quarter Page Ad (color) $ 175.00
Ad Space for Conference Program
Complimentary ad space will be provided for most sponsorships.
See Sponsorship Levels for details.
Contact email@example.com for ad specs.
Please make checks payable to
Mail Check to:
9801 FALL CREEK ROAD #151
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46256