The 2019 IAACE officer and board member nominations are now open. This is your opportunity to nominate a colleague, or yourself, for a board position. Positions open this year include:
3 Board Members
IAACE works hard to provide quality professional development, networking, and advocacy for adult education professionals in Indiana, and we need strong leaders to continue that mission. This is your chance to be a part of the leadership team for YOUR organization.
- Nominees must be an IAACE member in good standing. A membership list is available through the IAACE website here. You must have an account to view the list. Watch this short video on how to create your account.
- Nominators must also be an IAACE member in good standing.
- To nominate colleagues, please see the email sent to all active members. You submit the nomination online via the IAACE website. This nomination form is only available through this link and cannot be accessed from the website. You will need to provide:
- Full name of the nominee
- Contact phone number
- The term of service is two years and begins on July 1. (President-Elect is a three-year commitment as you transition from President-Elect, President, and Past-President)
- Nominations close end of day February 7, 2019.
- The official election ballot will be available in early March.
If you have any questions or need assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAACE Nomination Committee
Jenn is the IAACE Executive Director. Her passion for adult education shines through in everything she does for IAACE. You can invite her to a chat for questions anytime. Click here to book a time to chat with Jenn