IAACE is Hiring!
The IAACE Board of Directors is seeking applicants for the Executive Director position.
The Executive Director will work to further the mission of IAACE and its members under the general administrative direction of the President. As an independent contractor, the Executive Director will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supporting member benefits programs and operations of the associations including:
- Support Standing Committees. The Coordinator will provide support for standing committees.
- Coordinating content for weekly and monthly newsletters, website, Facebook, Twitter and other communication. The Coordinator will create where necessary and maintain the website, Facebook page, Twitter account and other social media platforms and coordinate content for these outlets to keep them dynamic and relevant.
- Coordinating content for blogging. The Coordinator will create and maintain a blog for IAACE members and staff to publish topical information and encourage members to submit articles for publication.
- Coordinating advocacy efforts. The Coordinator will help promote advocacy opportunities on behalf of IAACE and its members.
- Serve as Chair of the IAACE Conference Committee.
- Process membership renewals and new memberships.
- Receive and respond to Association mail.
- Make banks deposits and inform the Treasurer.
IAACE will contract with the Member Benefits Coordinator at a rate of $20/ hour for an average of 20 hours per week for a total of 900 hours billable through June 30, 2019.
Applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to Robert Moore, President, Indiana Association for Adult & Continuing Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, May 25, 2018.