Design the IAACE 2018 Conference Logo Contest
The 2018 Conference theme is “Teamwork Makes the Dream Work.” Now that we have a theme we would like to invite you and your students to design the logo!
The logo is an important characteristic of the conference and will be used frequently in the marketing and advertisement of the event. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The image must be an original image (must not be copyrighted by any other individual, company or organization).
- To go along with our theme, please work on it as a team.
- Consider the wide-array of services your students may obtain:
- ESL, literacy, remediation, HSE, training and certification, IETs, employment, assistance for post-secondary education, etc.
- There is no requirement regarding dimensions but please send us a high resolution image of at least 300 dpi.
- This contest is for IAACE members and/or their students.
The deadline is November 9th.
The winner will be awarded a $25 gift card and will be recognized on our conference website and program guide. Please send logo designs (preferably in .jpg or .png or .eps. or .ai or .pdf format) to email@example.com.
To give you an idea of what we have used in the past, the logos from the 2016 and 2017 conferences are below. We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Thank you and good luck!